To be considered for this 5 Strong Scholarship, you must reside in the METROPOLITAN ATLANTA, Georgia AREA (surrounding Fulton County areas). You must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and minimum ACT: 19 / SAT: 990 (Verbal & Math only). Fort Valley State U applicants must meet Georgia HOPE Scholarship Requirements (HOPE GPA of 3.0 – ask your school counselor to confirm). Applicants must also have a minimum 17 English/17 Math on ACT and 24 Reading and 440 Math on the SAT.
Check out: Google Lime Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must live in the METROPOLITAN ATLANTA, Georgia AREA (surrounding Fulton County areas). You must also have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and minimum ACT: 19 / SAT: 990 (Verbal & Math only).
This website addresses numerous types of funding and financial assistance, including but not limited to Contest, Fellowship, Grant, Internship, Loan, Scholarship, Stipend, Tuition Waiver, etc.
The 5 Strong Scholarship offered by the 5 Strong Scholarship Foundation falls under one or more of the aforementioned financial aid, and the specific category it falls under will be specified in the financial aid’s specifications section.
Concerning specifics, we will provide you with information about this 5 Strong Scholarship Foundation financial aid, including the application deadline, the amount of money associated with the funding, the eligibility requirements, and the application process.
Also read: 1000 Dreams Scholarship
Details of the 5 Strong Scholarship
- Level: High school major
- Eligible Major: All majors
- Deadline: August 1, 2023
- Country: USA
Eligibility of the 5 Strong Scholarship
- Must be a freshman in college.
- Must attend a four-year institution or university.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Limited to solitary pupils
- Restricted to Black, Hispanic, Asian/Pacific Islander, and American Indian/Alaska Native students based on race.
- Must presently be a senior in high school
- Required to study full-time
- Restricted to Georgia and Texas residents
- Restricted due to ancestry: African
Also check: Beyond the Boroughs Scholarship
Requirement for the 5 Strong Scholarship
- Submission Form
- Volunteer Service
- Test Results
Financial Aid Details
Deadline: 31-Dec. The deadline for 5 Strong Scholarship is usually 31-Dec.
Award Type: Scholarship
Award Coverage: Other
Award Renewable? Not Specified
Awarded Annually? Yes
Repay Required? No
Minimum Award: $14,000
Average Award: Not Specified
Maximum Award: $18,000
Minimum Age: Nil
Maximum Age: Nil
Enrollment Level: High school senior
Major: Not Specified
State: Not Listed
Country: Not Listed
Ethnicity: Not Available
Race: Black/African American,American Indian/Alaskan Native,Hispanic/Latino,Asian
Interests: Not Available
Religion: Not Specified
How To Apply for 5 Strong Scholarship
To apply, visit the application website here to complete and forward your application.
Sponsor Name: 5 Strong Scholarship Foundation
Sponsor Website: http://www.5strongscholars.org
- American Business Women& Scholarship
- Sweet And Simple Scholarship
- Probo Medical Scholarship 2023
- Door Of Opportunity Scholarship 2023
- Google Lime Scholarship
- Cheatham White Scholarship 2023
- Medinah University Scholarship
- Abbot and Fenner scholarship 2023
- Rover Scholarships 2023
- Asparagus Club Scholarships 2023